original artwork + prints
“The New Normal…?”
I’m so not a fan of this term but here I am referencing it because as an artist who participated in Artisan Markets and Shows throughout the year to display and sell my work – Covid 19 really has forced a new way of being. As an artist and creative person I want to continue pursuing what I’m passionate about so I’m super excited to finally have a full SHOP on my website! Follow the links below to see what’s available for original works, resined prints, art prints and cards. Thanks for taking a look and enjoy! If you see something in my galleries that is not in the shop, please contact me. Custom Orders and commissions are always welcome!
Upcoming Shows and Events.
You can find me and my work:
- Comox Valley Airport May 1 – October 30, 2021
- Summer at the Mill Saturday June 19 10 am – 6 pm, 2021 At the Windmill on Camco Road, Courtenay
- Riverdale ArtWalk ONLINE Virtual Show August 20 – September 3, 2021
- Art in The Vines at 40 Knots Winery In support of the Comox Valley Transitions Society September 10, 2021
- ArtWalk in the Square ONLINE Virtual Show September 17, 2021 – October 3, 2021
- SQUARE FOOT SHOW 2021 In person November 19 -21, 2021 & Online November 19 – December 20, 2021
- ARTWRX Studio / Gallery 362 C 10th Street Courtenay – Saturdays from 11 am – 4 pm and weekdays by appointment.
FLUID ACRYLIC POUR PAINTING SESSIONS
This wildly popular art style is all over Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube. It’s messy good fun. I’m excited to share some tips and techniques with you in a relaxed and informal art session in my studio at Art Alchemy. We will be creating two unique pieces using two different techniques. We chat a little about color and you choose your own palette for your creations! Class sizes are small so don’t wait to register!
Group Rates and Special Event Class Prices available
ALL CLASSES are on hold until the Covid crisis is behind us… stay safe and be well!
ARTWRX Studio/Gallery (formerly Art Alchemy) is a working studio and gallery in downtown Courtenay, where artists share space and the experience of art making. We welcome visitors to witness the process of art making, be inspired by a wide diversity of artistic expressions and to buy local, high quality art work made by the talented and hard working artists of ARTWRX
362-C 10th St, Courtenay, BC Open: Sat 11 – 4pm or anytime the door is open! Come on up and say hello!